Saturday, July 13, 2013

Trey's Baby Blanket

I decided to make Trey a baby blanket since I had made Gianna one.  I went with "gold" and black for my college alma mater, Appalachian State.  I used my grandma's stitch that she had taught me for the inside, but found a new boarder on Youtube because I can never seem to get her's right.

It took me 5 days to finish the blanket, especially after I ripped out the whole boarder in order to start over and try a new one.  I'm hoping to find an iron-on Appalachian "A" to put in the center of the blanket, and then it will be complete!  I may end up having to make one for Gia, too, because she seems to have a hard time realizing that she can't play with this one, ha ha.  That girl loves her blankets!  Trey, I hope you like it!  We're ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment