Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Fun with Grandmama & Grandaddy!

Bobby and I have been married for 6 years, and this is the first Easter in our married-life that we have been blessed to spend the holiday with family.  Bobby's parents flew out here to spend the week with us, and we have had so much fun hanging out with them!  Get ready for picture overload!

Grandmama has been soaking up every moment with these babies!

Grandmama had so much fun giving Trey his bath... and he had fun, too!




We made popcorn in our popper (on clearance from Walmart!) and watched Frozen for the first time during movie night.



Trey got a new toy, which of course means that Gia wanted to play with it.



Nola got in on the fun!


Such a sweet face.  Just had to add this one in.


We made Monster Easter eggs this year.  Gia had so much fun choosing the colors and putting hte sticker-faces on the eggs.




Then, I hid the eggs outside and Gia searched for them.  It was funny because she would be standing right beside one, but looking the other way.

With a little bit of help, she found all of the eggs!








She was so proud of herself.  I love that sweet face!  "Almost 3" is such a great age!





Trey LOVES his jumper!  This was his first time in it.  He jumped around and squealed and laughed.  It's going to let me get so much more done around the house!


Grandmama made a bunny cake, and then Gia got to decorate it.  Reminds me of the cake my mom made for me as a child.  

I think Gia really enjoyed Grandmama's frosting :o)




The finished cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment