Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ducks and Overalls!

Last Friday was my last day of freedom before work really began.  I wanted to do something special with Gia and Bobby before life got crazy, and Gia's most favorite thing to do is feed the ducks.  This is a tradition that Bobby and Gia do together on Friday mornings a lot, and the park that he takes her to is one of the most beautiful places in our town.  It has so many large trees (which Utah doesn't have a lot of), and is just peaceful and pretty.

Gia had just gotten her hair cut, and my mom bought her an adorable pair of overalls (I LOVE a toddler in overalls), so I took the chance to get some pictures!  Gia is in a "don't take my picture" phase, so the ones I did get of her make me pretty happy.


 A little blurry, but like I said, I'll take it!
 This one's for you, Mom.  A view of the overalls from the back:

 The park has a little deck, which is perfect for feeding the ducks and not getting attacked by the geese :o)  Plus, we saw a bunch of baby catfish that were eating the bread as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment