Sunday, August 7, 2016

Joey- 10 months!

10 beautiful months with our youngest song... he doesn't sleep much, but he sure is happy while he's awake!  I'm still waiting for a good night's sleep, but I think my body needs less sleep now than it did with Gia.

He LOVES to eat!  You wouldn't know it by looking at his slender build, but this kid is an eater!  He eats 3 meals a day, plus snacks, and still nurses 5 times a day!  He also moves constantly (even when nursing), so I guess he burns a lot of calories.  His favorite foods are cheese, sweet potatoes and anything sweet.  He would much rather eat table food (whatever we're eating) and opens his mouth super wide when he is taking a bit out of my hand.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment