Friday, January 29, 2016

Sunday Morning Home Church

Our family has been sick for 2 weeks, so this past week I kept the kids home on Sunday (since they couldn't go into Kid's Church).  I was supposed to teach for that week, so I had the lesson and game all planned out.  I decided that the kids and I would have Kid's Church at home and, despite Trey not feeling well, they had a lot of fun.  They danced around to a few songs, watched the video and played the balloon game.  Gia and I had a great biblical discussion about Jesus taking our sins (I used Pastor Jay's analogy that He took our spanking), and then they colored the coordinated coloring sheet while they listened to some children's Bible songs on youtube.  They had a lot of fun together, and I think it made Gia less sad about having to miss church.

Playing the balloon game:

Dancin':

Watching the video:

They love each other

Coloring

Coloring and listening to youtube videos

No comments:

Post a Comment