Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Funny Things Trey Says

I want to remember all the funny things that Trey says as a little boy, because I'm sure there will be a lot!

September, 2015
"Poo-poo funny!"

October, 2015
"Bug guts."

1/22/16
Having a discussion about who is a boy and who is a girl.
Bobby:  And what is Gia?
Trey:  Gia's a girl
Bobby:  What are you?
Trey:  A boy.
Bobby:  What is Daddy?
Trey:  Daddy's a boy.
Bobby: What's Mama?
Trey: Mama's a big boy.

5/3/16
We did the marshmallow test with Trey.  In a word, "hilarious."

5/4/16
Trey was in the living room reading his "sing along elmo" book, and he was singing "Big Bird has a little butt" to the tune of "Mary Had a Little Lamb."  Then Gia started laughing and they both began to sing that song as they danced around the living room laughing.

5/18/16
We were going to Great Harvest to get breakfast, and Trey asked Bobby, "We going to the combine harvester place?"

November 17, 2016
Trey: "Nana, I want you to read me stories."
Nana:  "Okay, do you know which one you like?"
Trey: "Yeah.  I know everything."

Monday, December 4, 2016
Trey and I are playing a game with cars and taking turns saying, "I win" as we push our cars.  Bobby says, "I win."  Trey says, "No Daddy.  He (the car) takes the gold from you.  He put it around his neck."

Monday, December 19, 2016
Me:  Trey, you're funny.
Trey:  Nuh-uh.
Me:  You make me laugh.
Trey:  No, I make you serious.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017
After Trey went to the bathroom and I got him new underwear because he had peed a little bit in it:
Me:  Trey, go put your pants on.
Trey:  They have pee-pee in them
Me:  I don't think so, your underwear wasn't very wet.
Trey:  Let me go smell them [my pants].

5-4-2017
Trey:  Daddy, let's make a bet.  If I win, we watch Monster Trucks.  If you win, we watch kid shows."

Friday, August 17, 2018
Trey, while sitting in Bobby's lap:
Trey:  "Daddy, did you feel that?  I farted on you."
Bobby: "No buddy, I didn't feel it."
Trey:  "They were little farts."

Saturday, August 18, 2018
Earlier, I had told Trey not to pick his nose because it was making it bleed.
When Nana and Papa were putting Gia and Trey to bed, Papa saw Trey with his finger up his nose.
Papa:  "Trey, didn't Mama say not to pick your nose?"
Trey:  "I'm pushing them back up."


No comments:

Post a Comment