Friday, July 3, 2015

27 weeks along with #3

On Monday I was 27 weeks along in pregnancy #3... into the 3rd trimester already!  I feel really good other than swollen ankles (or rather, legs), some back pain (which Bobby works out by rubbing the knots) and wishing I could sleep on my back again.  He moves a lot but isn't crazy, and according to my appointment this past week he is measuring normally and looking good!  We can never get a good picture because my kids go head down and in early on, but that's okay because it makes it more of a surprise on the day of delivery.  We did get some pictures of his face at the "big" ultrasound, and he just might look like me :)  In other news, I haven't heard back from the doctor's office about my glucose test, so I'm guessing I don't have gestational diabetes, which for some reason I was worried about this time.  I think I've had some friends get it, who I would have never thought would have had any trouble with it, and it made me a little more nervous this time.

I'm definitely bigger this time around than I was with my other two.  Gia, of course, was my first and smaller, so I was not nearly this round with her.  He's about the same as Trey at this point, but I feel bigger.  I'm definitely more swollen with this one!  With Gia I didn't swell until about 2 days before delivery.  With Trey, I think it was about a month before delivery.  This time, it started a week ago and hasn't let up!  It probably has to do with how hot it's been here for the past couple weeks and the fact that I don't put my feet up except when I sleep.  The good news about having swollen ankles though is that it's much easier to shave now!

This is me at 27 1/2 weeks.


We're getting excited to meet him!  And I think that Trey is really going to enjoy having a buddy to wrestle with... Gia can only take so much of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment